Are you getting b200 Canon error? Is your printer unable to function because of the Canon b200 error? Any kind of printer error can be extremely frustrating. Especially when you are about to print something and the error appears on the screen it gets very confusing as how to fix it. However, do not panic as in this blog we will discuss in detail what b200 printer error is and how you can fix it quickly.
What is the b200 Printer Error?
When you see a b200 printer error it simply means that there is a problem with the print head. It helps in circulating the ink from the cartridge onto the paper. It is a very essential part of the printer and when you have a b200 canon error then you have to fix it immediately.
Here is a Quick Guide on How to Fix Canon Printer Error b200
B200 Canon error is mostly related to the problems associated with the print head. And, in such cases, the b200 error will be shown on the screen. In many canon printers, you will see an orange and green light blinking on the screen.
One of the most common and easiest ways to fix Canon printer error b200 is by turning off the printer and let it rest for some time. The error could be because of some dust or cluttering of the papers, try fixing this issue.
Many times, this solution works but just in case it does not there are other solutions too. However, it depends on the number of cartridges that are used on the Canon printer.
Follow These Steps to Resolve b200 Canon Printer Error
b200 Error Solution for Canon Printer with Two Cartridges
- Switch off the Canon printer. And wait until the cartridge turn to the other side. But, if the cartridges are stuck in between, manually turn it to your side.
- Switch on the printer.
- Remove the cartridges and clean them off any debris left from the ink.
- Now, reinsert the cartridges. Now, you will have to check which out of the two cartridges is faulty. One by one, insert new and the old cartridge to check.
- See with which cartridge you see b200 Canon error.
- Switch until you can find the faulty cartridge.
- Once done, change the faulty cartridge with the new one.
If the problem is not fixed try calling Canon technicians for help.
B200 Error Solution for Canon Printer with Four Ink Cartridges
- Open the ink cartridges and remove all of them.
- Lift the lever on the side of the carriage to gently remove the print head.
- Clean the print head and remove any dust or ink debris.
- Insert the print head and also insert the 4 ink cartridges in the right place.
- Turn off the printer and let it rest for at least five minutes or more.
- Once the printer cools down, plug in the power source and turn it on.
Sometimes the Canon printer error b200 may not be resolved by the above-mentioned steps. In such a case, it is always good to connect with the Canon technician for help.