The printer has become an essential part of our day to day life at work and even at home. And why not, it allows you to get a printed copy of the virtual document just in a matter of a few seconds.
However, in order to get the best result in an efficient way, using the right printer is very important. That is why having a Canon printer for your printing needs is mandatory. But it is also important to setup canon printer wireless in the right manner.
Doing this requires a certain amount of skill and expertise so if in doubt always make sure to contact Canon technicians.
How Do You Setup a Canon Wireless Printer?
The Canon printers use the latest technology to bring innovative solutions and wireless Canon printer is no different. It is perfect for personal and official use. Whenever you experience problems with Canon printer wireless or setup for Canon mx922, then getting help from the technical support team is always a great option.
Here is a step by step guide for Canon printers setup wireless on your Windows or Mac system. To do this, you can either connect through the internet or simply by connecting the USB with the printer and the system. This will allow you to connect the printer and install itself.
How to Install Canon Printer Wireless Setup?
- Plugin your printer and make sure it is switched on. If the computer needs an ethernet connection to connect with the printer then it will also need ethernet cables to the plugin.
- If your Canon printer came with a CD, then insert the CD and the setup for Canon printer wireless will start by the computer.
- Connect the printer with the internet network. Select the wireless network and then enter the password. Also, make sure the wireless Canon printer and the computer are connected with the same network.
How to Setup Canon Printer Wireless on Windows?
The Canon printers setup wireless is slightly different on Windows. Here is what you can do.
- Click on the Windows logo that you find on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the settings option that you can find on the bottom left side.
- Select devices at the top of the settings option.
- On the left side of the Window, you will find printers and scanner options. Select it.
- Click on the add the printer option.
- If you are unable to find the name of your Canon printer here you can USB cable to install the printer setup.
How to Setup Canon Printer Wireless on MacBook?
Similarly, the MacBook has slightly different from setup Canon printer wireless.
- Click on the Apple logo on the top left corner.
- Now, select system preferences.
- Select this option “printers and scanners”.
- Click “+” which will allow you of the printer is connected.
- Choose your printers name.
- If you do not see the name of the Canon printer try connecting it with the USB cable.
If you are unable to connect your system with the Canon printer then it is time to seek help from a Canon technician as they can guide you in the best way.